Five United States Bowling Congress Youth members have been selected to receive the Earl Anthony Memorial Scholarship in recognition of their community involvement and academic achievements.
The International Bowling Campus Youth Committee selected the five recipients for the prestigious scholarship named in honor of the legendary professional bowler who was dedicated to helping youth bowlers. Each of the five winners will receive a $5,000 scholarship.
The 2015 Earl Anthony Memorial Scholarship recipients are:
- Grant Baver, Bernville, Pennsylvania
- Thomas Carter Frye, Palm Bay, Florida
- John Payne, Louisville, Kentucky
- Alexander Peck, Wake Forest, North Carolina
- Gregory Tack, Port Murray, New Jersey