PBA’s online bowling channel, Xtra Frame, returns in April with a full schedule of programming including preliminary rounds of the USBC Masters, a PBA Xtra Frame Tour event in Maine, the first three PBA50 Tour events of 2018 and the 2018 season’s first PWBA events.
The April schedule, available for the monthly Xtra Frame subscription rate of $7.99, includes the following. Three-day and full season subscription plans are also available. To enroll as an Xtra Frame viewer, visit xtraframe.tv:
● April 10-14 - USBC Masters qualifying and elimination match play rounds, The Oncenter Convention Center, Syracuse, N.Y. (defending champion:Jason Belmonte).
● April 16-18 - Port Property Management PBA Xtra Frame Maine Shootout, Bayside Bowl, Portland, Maine (defending champion: Ryan Ciminelli).
● April 20 – Oceanview at Falmouth PBA League Team seeding tournament, Bayside Bowl, Portland, Maine.
● April 22-23 - PBA50 Florida Open, Lane Glo Bowl, New Port Richey, Fla. (defending champion: Brian LeClair)
● April 25-28 - PBA50 UnitedHealthcare National Championship presented by Spanish Springs Lanes & Radical, Spanish Springs Lanes, The Villages, Fla. (defending champion: Lennie Boresch Jr.)
● April 27-28 - PWBA Las Vegas Open, South Point Bowling Plaza, Las Vegas (new event).
● April 30-May 2 - PBA50 Mooresville Ford Open presented by Columbia 300, George Pappas Victory Lanes, Mooresville, N.C. (defending champion:Norm Duke).