January 17th, 2013 | Published in Business
Hammer’s series of “Merchandising and Accounting for Your Pro Shop” events begins today in suburban Denver, Colo., and continues through Feb. 7.
Most of the events will be hosted by Hammer Brand Manager Jeff Ussery, a former pro shop manager. Others will feature Hammer district sales managers. The starting time at each site is 10:30 a.m.
The registration fee for pro shop operators is $25, which includes a Hammer First Blood ball. Operators can register through their Hammer district sales manager or distributor.
Here is the complete schedule:
• Jan. 17 — Holiday Lanes, Lakewood, Colo.
• Jan. 21 — Cedarvale Lanes, Eagan, Minn.
• Jan. 22 — Pro Bowl West, Fort Wayne, Ind., and Spare Time Bowling Center, Cheektowaga, N.Y.
• Jan. 23 — AMF Babylon Lanes, West Babylon, N.Y.
• Jan. 24 — AMF Marietta Lanes, Marietta, Ga.
• Jan. 25 — Stardust Bowl, Addison, Ill.
• Jan. 28 — Palace Lanes, Houston, Texas
• Jan. 29 — Stonehedge, Akron, Ohio, and AMF Euless Lanes, Euless, Texas
• Jan. 30 — Plaza Lanes, St. Charles, Mo., and Pacific Avenue Bowl, Stockton, Calif.
• Jan. 31 — Laurel Lanes, Maple Shade, N.J., and AMF Tempe Village, Tempe, Ariz.
• Feb. 1 — Thunderbowl Lanes, Allen Park, Mich.
• Feb. 4 — Boardwalk Bowl, Orlando, Fla.
• Feb. 5 — Allen’s Crosley Lanes, Vancouver, Wash.
• Feb. 7 — AMF Riverside Lanes, Riverside, Calif., and West Seattle Bowl, Seattle, Wash.